Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Please, cry me a river

According to the Tennessean:

The clip attracted a large audience on YouTube after Obama criticized it Monday. At 1:50 p.m., it had been viewed more than 290,000 times; by 3:30, the number approached 483,000. [It's over 664,000 as of 5/19/08 at 12:30 p.m. Central]
Those "meanies" at the Tn GOP created a video which hadn't gotten much airplay until AFTER Obama chose to whine about it on national TV. Seems to me Obama can't have it both ways. He can't complain about how unfair it was and then be the agent that ensures hundreds of thousands more people see it. I have to assume that he intended to flip what was originally a small swipe at the Mrs. by one state GOP PR arm into a much bigger opportunity for his campaign's benefit. Good job, Obama. I suggest you report that Tn GOP in-kind contribution in your financial disclosure documents.

Actually, I prefer this Tn GOP effort instead.

No comments: