Sunday, September 24, 2006

MNPS BOE Agenda Packet for September 26, 2006

As long as the Metropolitan Public Schools School Board doesn't keep its agenda page updated and as long as I continue receiving the agenda packets I'll put them in .pdf format and post them here.

The whole purpose of my taking the time to create this .pdf is so that parents, taxpayers and voters will have an opportunity to review this information BEFORE the BOE meeting on Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. I strongly believe we must be able to let board members know what questions and concerns their constituents have regarding the items on the agenda. It defeats the purpose of our republican form of government to keep all of this a virtual secret.

I would encourage you to read through the minutes and the monitoring sheet comments by BOE members. They contain some enlightening information.

Here's the link to the MNPS Agenda Packet for September 26,2006. This current packet is 38 pages (rather small in my experience). If you have trouble reading any of the charts please feel free to e-mail me and I'll try and help. You can also call the BOE secretary (254-8444) or your school board representative--after all they're getting paid to provide this information.

Contact information for board members is on the right hand margin of this page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THanks for doing this!