Monday, January 09, 2006

Watch this space...

With the new legislative sessions comes--well, new legislation. As I read through the bills filed I'll be posting snips of the education bills here for y'all to review. I did this last year with the local public school list and folks seemed to really appreciate the heads up so I'll do it here instead.

AND I would appreciate any sort of backstory that you may be able to provide. It's always interesting to me to know some of they whys and didja knows about the bills, the legislator, the real motivation behind the bills, etc. Local media may eventually get around to reporting these bill filings but usually it's not until they're scheduled for hearings and, frankly, sometimes the fix is alreay in. Getting as much lead time in wrestling with these is imporant.

No comments: