Saturday, January 26, 2008

We're not stuck yet

When Fred dropped out I posted about my intention to still vote for him. Bob Krumm voted for Fred yesterday. I'm glad he did. He explains why and I am encouraging folks to follow Bob and me in this same path.

"If you’re a Tennessee Fredhead who hasn’t yet voted and you want to send a message, deliver that message through a trusted delegate. I encourage you to vote for Fred and then select the same delegates: Bryson, Casada, Norris, Ramsey, Campbell, and Krumm."
It looks like having people you trust on the convention floor during this election cycle will be more important than it has been in some time. Don't just stop at touching the screen for Fred. Finish the ballot.

Update: Instapundit points to someone else with the same idea: Daily Pundit.
UPDATE: Add Rob Huddleston to the group still voting for Fred and encouraging others to do the same.


No comments: