Monday, October 10, 2005

A traveling companion

I was delighted to open today's Tennessean and find that they've added Julie Hunt to their roster of columnists. In today's newly redesigned Living Section you'll find her on D3.

I know Julie and consider her to be a delightful person to be around. She's been an encouragement to me over the several years I've known her. She's definitely been through some hard circumstances and come out, if not at the top, very near so. I've known her to be compassionate, knowledgeable, with a great sense of humor and the mom of two great children...errr, well, one's married now so not a child anymore, but you know what I mean. One of my children took her Babysitting101 class and all four have viewed and reviewed that video several times.

Anyway, I hope you'll check out her column called "Virtual Mom". She'll be a great read on Monday mornings.

No comments: