Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Agenda MNPS BOE 08-22-2006

Here's a link to the MNPS BOE agenda for this evening.

Agenda 08-22-2006

I've been out all morning and I'll be at Inglewood Elementary in a few minutes to hear the explanation for the staff incentive program they've named Alliance Awards. It'll be my last official business as BOE member.

The new board does get sworn in this evening. Oddly, the first order of business is to establish a quorum but since MOST of the board will be new I'm not sure how that'll work. I asked about that but I was told I didn't need to attend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your service and the open nature of your communication.

Kay Brooks said...

You're welcome, Tom. I sincerely hope that at least one other board member will begin similarly communicating with the community.